“The food is pretty good here, but the service could be a little better”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #115 of 206 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I once witnessed food dropped, picked up, and served to a customer. It was a little funny to watch the server look around to see if anyone was watching. (He did not see me.) It would not have been funny if the food was coming to me. They seem to try under less than best circumstances.

1  Thank Clifton C

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This place made my day with the service and the food today. My server was fantastic and my omelet was perfect. I wish I could come back more often.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I ate here on two seperate occasions. The first time the food was not good and the service was bad also. I always want to give someone another chance for redemption. We went back a few months later to try again with the same bad results. I do not recommend IHOP in Tupelo to anyone. Great disappointment compared to others I have eaten in.

2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Everything was amazing especially the pancakes and the prices. They have the best pancakes hands down. The service was great we got our orders on time I enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

If you want bad food and like to wait a long time for it, this is the place for you. Not only did I wait a long time, it was cold when served and not what I had ordered.

1  Thank ThorUSA

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!