“Average”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Loveland, Colorado, United States
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Not bad, not great. Food was average, prices were average and staff was average. Beer was cold. Easy to find, good parking.

• Visited June 2013

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Will never eat here again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

My family and I took our friends from out of town to eat lunch here on a Sunday. We all ordered the buffett. I sat down to eat and saw a roach in my food. Thank goodness I hadn't taken a bite. I was sick!!! We got up to leave and when we told them what happened there was no apology, and they asked if we would at least pay half price for the meal. I have not been there since!! GROSS!!!!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Rcaldwell29
Collingswood, New Jersey
“Plenty of good food for a low price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent, very attentive, pleasant. Food was tasty and served hot, large portions. We had chips and salsa (beware: spicy salsa) followed by guacamole (could have used less onion, more salt). My daughter ordered a bean burrito and cheese quesadilla combo that came with yellow rice and refried beans (her choice over option of that, red, or black). She would have finished if not so full. My husband ordered arroz con pollo with side of black beans. Came with rice and sauteed veggies. He ate evety bite. As for me, i enjoyed the bean burrito smothered in queso blanco, the cheese quesadilla, and the open bean chalupa topped with lettuce and tomato, and sauteed veggies on the side. The server made sure to refill the drinks and chips without our having to ask. All was delicious, though the veggies had too much onion. All in all, we would eat here again and would recommend this friendly establishment to others.

“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Service was good, food was good, beer was cold! The waitress was attentive and never kept us waiting on service.

1 Thank Kay L
Waterloo, IL
“Great Food, Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Full & varied menu; fast & friendly service; excellent food; nicely decorated; we appreciated the Elvis motif! :)

Visited September 2012