“Food and Service was Excellent”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #72 of 208 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed November 26, 2012

They were extremely busy; we were told the wait would be 15 minutes. It was more like 30mins. The manager noticed the standing crowd in the lobby and she got right on it. She moved everything along. The food was tasty. I had the pineapple grilled shrimp and coconut shrimp. I didn't care for the coconut fried shrimp, but that's on me and not them. I knew I probably wouldn't like it before I ordered it but wanted to try something different. The salad was excellent considering most of the RLs have gotten stingy with their salads. My meal also came with dessert and I chose the key lime pie. I ordered it to go and tried it 2 days later and it was yummy. I don't think it was homemade; it appeared to come from the local wholesale club. My hubby ordered his dessert to go also -- the apple crisp or cobbler. And we knew it came from the local Sam's as we've bought it before ourselves.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Like to go to Red Lobster whenever they run their endless shrimp. Since we can eat more than most people, I feel like we get our money's worth. Have always had good experiences here, and even when the service has been especially slow they have offered us free drinks.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

It was an exciting evening I took my mother Grandmother and a few tag alongs to dinner. It was great.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

As usual with Red Lobster, good food and service. I ate there by myself and was seated fairly quickly. Staff was accomadating and attentive.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Food was OK. But something off about the breading on some of tried items tasted funny. Had to wait for a table and service was slow.

1  Thank Joetta G

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!