“Excellent lunch”

Park Heights Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Heights Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 210 Restaurants in Tupelo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Commerce Street
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The fall menu has varied and seemingly interesting choices. Our food was tasty and well presented. We enjoyed our meal and will visit again.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband & I went to Park Heights for a relaxing meal. The service started well enough since we were early in the evening. As the restaurant filled we were totally neglected by out waitress. I know she was not responsible for scheduling staff but there were 2 waitresses serving the whole dining room. A large party took up much of her time. We paid $135 for a meal for 2 and never got our bread. We asked for it several times but to no avail. Our steaks were delicious but the service put a damper on the entire meal. Many apologies do not make up for the lack of attention. Usually we are annoyed by the constant interruptions by the wait staff but not tonight. The hostess finally started refilling water glasses. There was also a very loud and obnoxious table of 5 or 6 people who disturbed the entire dining room. I was very disappointed with our entire experience. I went there expecting a quiet enjoyable meal but not tonight. We have eaten here before and the service was slow..but...there is a difference in slow and leisurely!

1  Thank Btrout51
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Ate at lunch for my daughter's birthday. Took 2 hours for lunch! Very slow service! Sent back shrimp bisque because it was only lukewarm & hardened on top. Part of this problem was meals did not get to table at same time. Another diner could not eat ranch dressing. Friend of daughter had 3 desserts brought to my daughter to pass around table. Cheesecake seemed to have freezer burn. Only had 1 waiter & 1 waitress to serve dining room. Dining room was full! Have always enjoyed Park Heights, but won't be back. My lunch was not worth almost $20.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Very nice atmosphere for special occasions. A little pricey but good food and generous portions. If you would like to splurge a little and be pampered a little you won't go wrong here.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Great for that special night out. Eat out on the roof when weather permits, the view is of downtown Tupelo. Great food, great drinks, and great service. Very friendly people

1  Thank TupeloSydney