“Yum”

Kermit's Outlaw Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 194 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We are from Texas and were trying to find a place to eat. This place looked the best so we stopped here. The food was good overall! I would recommend it if you are in this area and want something to eat! BUT if you come around dusk, be aware that they might be out of certain things!!

1 Thank Jencatx

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Beautiful food, beautiful flavor.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I am a food snob in love. Lunch at KOK. For ten bucks today I had the special which was a salmon burrito LOADED with salmon, sweet peppers mixed fresh greens, and corn topped with sriracha and Parmesan. It was wonderful. My girlfriend had the pimento cheese burger. I stole a bite...8.50??? Deal of the century. I read a lame review complaining of pricing before we came. But believe me this place is a value. I highly recommend you give it a try. Also, try the house made brandy, or sangria. Legit. Enjoy.

• Visited February 2014
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Good food, good service, impressed our out-of-country friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

First time visit was for lunch on 7Feb2014, then returned that night with friends for dinner. My lunch party and I were quite pleased with our food--I had the pimento cheese burger, sans the hamburger (trying to eat a little lighter, as I knew I would be eating out that night, too). Was very good. The employees and owner were more than friendly and helpful, sharing their beverage list with me, as I was bringing craft beer lovers to dinner with me that night. That evening we brought our Canadian friends in for dinner. We sat upstairs in a loft style dining area that was tastefully rustic and eclectically decorated. Our server was warm, genuine, and quite capable, always predetermining our needs without hovering over us. My dinner selection, the vegetable plate, was presented beautifully on a 2x4-like board, and the taste lived up to the presentation. I was quite enthralled with it :). I also sampled the Blackberry Smoke, which was inebriatingly tasty. My husband had a ribeye, medium rare, and was rather pleased with his choice, as were the others in my party with their food. The Canadians were duly impressed and declared their wish to solicit KOK on their next visit here. The only reason I did not give this establishment 5 stars was because, during my lunch visit, we chose to sit near the door, and got quite a chill each time the door was opened. This, however, should by no means discourage one from visiting.

• Visited February 2014
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Unique environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Food depends on what fresh meat and veggies are available in season and out of season at the greenhouse. The food was good and freshly prepared. Two local guys opened the restaurant recently and are trying hard to provide a different venue for good food.

Visited January 2014
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Jimbo's 16th Birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I brought my son to Tupelo tonight to celebrate his 16th birthday with his grandparents. I had never heard of KOK but knew to trust my parents. OUTSTANDING!!! The very best "farm to table" dining I've ever experienced!! My son ordered the burger which not only had peanut butter on it but fried black eyes peas. He enjoyed every morsel. To top the night off the owner's mother brought my son a piece of chocolate cake that was Devine. Thank you KOK for helping to make my son's 16th birthday so very special.