“I enjoy a little yummy carb”
Review of Atlanta Bread Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Atlanta Bread Company
Tupelo, Mississippi
“I enjoy a little yummy carb”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place is clean and well kept for the most part, the bathrooms are kept well and checked often. The staff are friendly and for the most part well trained, the menu has a little something for almost everyone, salads, soups, cakes ect ect child friendly, and I have found that the staff are willing to go that little extra mile when asked.
The early part of the day seems to have the most to choose from, I think this place sells a lot to local offices and so bagels often sell out early, but I always feel when locals love to eat here that the place must be pretty good :)
My one little niggle would be that the tea jugs are not cleaned out often enough so that residue builds up inside the metal container and leaves a flavor that can be unpleasant, kinda like over stewed tea. Overall a nice place to eat even if the constant jaz music being piped in is a tad annoying!

• Visited January 2014

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“More bagels please.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had dinner here on Sunday night and breakfast on Monday morning before leaving town to head back home. The berry salad actually had big luscious berries (black, blue and straw) that actually looked and tasted delicious in October. I had the salad with grilled salmon added and it was very satisfying. The bacon, tomato and cheddar breakfast omelette was good and the multi-grain bagel topped with a variety of seeds was wonderful. I bought the last 2 bagels to take home with me and they were still good toasted on Tuesday and Wednesday. Even though it was served out of a pump dispenser, the "bold" coffee was hot and, in my opinion, tasted better than the famous chain's bitter coffee. Looking forward to returning on my next trip to Tupelo.

• Visited October 2013