“Average dining experience” 3 of 5 bubbles

North Carolina Mountains, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average dining experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Service was ok, food good, not great. Music was very loud and annoying. Rock, too loud. The table looked a little dirty to me. Looked as if the wallpaper at our back booth was beginning to peel and needing an upgrade. The place was pretty empty.

1 Thank Lcrumpette

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Worth the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stopped in after a long day on the road and it was REALLY worth it. I can't say enough about the staff and manager, they were GREAT. The staff was friendly, polite and attentive. Our food was served quickly, piping hot and tasted wonderful. As we ate I watched the servers prep the other tables. They never slowed down. I'd gladly stop here the next time we come through.

NICE JOB!!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Worst Applebee's I've ever been to.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Only time I go to this particular Applebee's is when I've been given a gift card or to meet friends or family there...if I'm not able to talk them out of it.
Last time I went I got shrimp fajitas. Horribly greasy, had a layer of char beneath my food on the skillet that made its way into my food(I asked our server and was explained how normal that was),tortilla wraps were stuck together and very hard. This place goes a little further downhill every time I visit. Fortunately, I think I've learned my lesson this past time.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
“Great food and awesome service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I order a new 550 calories menu. It was a steak, mushroom, and spinach. I had a really really good waitress. Always order a sangria too -- all 3 flavors are really good.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Never, never eat at Applebee's in Columbus, Ms.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Stopping at Applebee's to eat at 3:00 pm on a Sun.in Columbus, Ms was a terrible mistake.There was a long line of people waiting to be seated.We had a wait of 30 min. Looking around I noticed there were enough empty tables that would seat everyone that was waiting. I counted 8 empty tables that stayed empty while we at our table. I ask the waitress were they short staffed and she said no. I ask her why were so many customers waiting to be seated and so many empty tables. She said the hostess has to sit by rotation of customers per waitress ratio. Also the manager kept walking around asking everyone if everything was ok. He could have been seating the 12-14 custiomers that was having to stand in line at the door. The customers sitting next to us sent their steak back 3x while we waited on our food. My sister and I had the Oriental chicken salad and the lettuce was so dry and the chicken was very cold and dry. Noodles were overloaded on the salad and stale . Never again will I eat at this Applebee's. And there were 9 customers waiting as we exit and 9 empty tables in the section where we ate. Thumbs down on Applebee's.

• Visited March 2012