“Very good BBQ and sides”
Review of Bishop's BBQ Grill

Bishop's BBQ Grill
Ranked #11 of 208 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I was in Tupelo on business and looking for a great lunch place. I am always looking for great BBQ so I thought that I would give Bishop's a shot. I was very pleased with everything that I had. They had great pork, a sweet sauce (a requirement by me for good BBQ) and very good mac and cheese. I thought the baked beans were just ok...but there are plenty of other sides to try the next time.

1  Thank cubfaninco

Reviewed April 4, 2014

The service here has really slipped.. I'm a local that eats here often..The waitress here really have a attitude if you ask questions about the menu..The servings are really small now. I'd suggest you pass on this place.. You can get more for your money at other Tupelo BBQ joints..

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The service by the ladies here is enough reason to come back! You are welcomed right away with a smile and friendly words. Pulled pork plate is large but turkey plate was on the small side. We tried several different sides and all were good.

1  Thank Tlsenn
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Over and above service. When we commented that the beef was a bit tough, they fixed another serving that was much better! Turkey was very good and all the sauces were good. Being from the Kansas City area, we are partial to 'our' barbeque, but this was good too!
Sides sampled were all very good. Sweet potato casserole, fried okra, onion rings, and fried green tomatoes all good! They had a very long list of tempting sides to choose from, and so we each picked different ones to sample! We each could choose two and we were FULL!

1  Thank Ouch88
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This place is just all round good BBQ, fresh, clean, good service but most important of all fantastic food. I can hardly go to Tupelo without wanting to eat the pulled pork here, delicious. Fried green tomatoes, and a host of great sides to choose from ... if I were to talk all day about this place the one word that would summarize it would simply be yum.
The tables here have three types of BBQ sauce on them, I like the sweet one my self.
best BBQ in Tupelo.