“An unexpected treat in Mississippi !”
Review of Bombay Grill indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Bombay Grill indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is a bit off of corridor X (hwy 78) but I'm glad that I got off the beaten path. What really impressed me was the owner (an Indian) and the owners wife ( a Mexican ) were both extremely nice and made it a point to come speak with me. The food was excellant and the place is a nice stand-alone brick building and the interior is clean, new, and nicely appointed.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Went for the first time with my husband for lunch date. Was my husbands first try at Indian food (was a great success). For $7.99 per lunch buffet this is a great deal. The staff were very friendly and when I also ordered off the menu quickly brought it to the table. Highly recommend this place. Weclome to Tupelo!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I've never had Indian cuisine before, but decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised. Everything on the buffet was mild, but you have the option to add heat if you like it hot. Definitely an unexpected gem in Tupelo. Will most certainly visit again.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I had Dal (lentil) soup and lamb vindaloo (spicy). Above average. Especially good with Taj Mahal beer. Sparse crowd on a Friday night. Pleasant service. I hope word spreads so that this place succeeds.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

As an Indian novice, I can't tell you how good this food is in relation to other places. I just know that it is good food and different than everything else around here. Try the lunch buffet. Nice folks.