“Lunch buffet”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Lunch buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

As an Indian novice, I can't tell you how good this food is in relation to other places. I just know that it is good food and different than everything else around here. Try the lunch buffet. Nice folks.

Visited October 2013

Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Having visited Elvis's birthplace we were looking for somewhere to have lunch and spotted the Bombay Grill. Having eaten American food for nearly 2 weeks this was Heaven for us as we love authentic Indian food and that's exactly what we got! The owner was very friendly asking us how hot we liked the food and it was freshly cooked to perfection medium heat for myself and a great vindaloo heat for my husband.

A wide range of bottled beers were available to wash it all down. Very reasonably priced and even the small portions which we had ordered were more than enough!

My only criticism would be that there was no wine or spirits available but I spoke to the owner about it and he said he did not want to encourage people to use the restaurant as a bar but wanted to keep it as a family restaurant which is fair enough.

Overall good freshly cooked food and friendly service.

San Francisco, California
“Good quality Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Thanks to other reviews on tripadvisor we found this Indian restaurant open on a Sunday evening in Tupelo. The place is very clean, nicely decorated and welcoming. We had a delicious vegetarian meal including the chick pea salad, cauliflower with a wonderful sauce and two vegetable entrees. Everything was fresh and well prepared. Very good naan. We also enjoyed the Indian beer! We recommend this place for anyone living in or passing through Tupelo.

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've never been to an Indian restaurant before, so I was very excited when I noticed the Bombay Grill. My daughter and I went there for lunch (she had been a couple times before and liked it), and I was very impressed. I've never had Indian food before, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I liked it very well. The food was good. The service was excellent. The waitress was very helpful in explaining the food for us. Reasonably priced. We had a great time. Will definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
“The Bombay Grill is The Bomb!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

A hidden gem in Tupelo, MS! My wife and I enjoy Indian food on every one of our anniversaries and this time we stayed close to home and were pleased to find an Indian restaurant near us. The service was exceptional. The food was awesome and the price was even better!

If you're in the mood to try something new, add a little culture to your life, then run, don't walk, to The Bombay Grill!

• Visited August 2013