“Good quality Indian food”
Review of Bombay Grill indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Bombay Grill indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
San Francisco, California
“Good quality Indian food”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Thanks to other reviews on tripadvisor we found this Indian restaurant open on a Sunday evening in Tupelo. The place is very clean, nicely decorated and welcoming. We had a delicious vegetarian meal including the chick pea salad, cauliflower with a wonderful sauce and two vegetable entrees. Everything was fresh and well prepared. Very good naan. We also enjoyed the Indian beer! We recommend this place for anyone living in or passing through Tupelo.

• Visited September 2013

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've never been to an Indian restaurant before, so I was very excited when I noticed the Bombay Grill. My daughter and I went there for lunch (she had been a couple times before and liked it), and I was very impressed. I've never had Indian food before, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I liked it very well. The food was good. The service was excellent. The waitress was very helpful in explaining the food for us. Reasonably priced. We had a great time. Will definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
“The Bombay Grill is The Bomb!!!!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

A hidden gem in Tupelo, MS! My wife and I enjoy Indian food on every one of our anniversaries and this time we stayed close to home and were pleased to find an Indian restaurant near us. The service was exceptional. The food was awesome and the price was even better!

If you're in the mood to try something new, add a little culture to your life, then run, don't walk, to The Bombay Grill!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Cucchiaj
Portland, Oregon
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were in the Alabama/Mississippi area for work for two weeks. We needed something other than BBQ and really enjoy Indian food. Bombay Grill is a very good place. The service was excellent and our server was very attentive. We had lamb curry, chicken vindaloo, and the garlic naan. I also had the masala chai. The food was very good and we ate it all. The tea was some of the best I've had. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and experience. I would definitely recommend Bombay Grill and would eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Bombay Grill for Annapurna”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife, son and I eat here for the first time this week and it has become one of our favorite restaurants in Tupelo because of the variety of foods not found anywhere else in town and the prices as well as the fact that they serve lamb every day; love that lamb.

We had the tempura cauliflower appetizer and main dishes of curry lamb, curry chicken and lamb with basmati rice. A fried garlic naan (like a tortilla) was an excellent addition to the main courses.

We definitely will be back!!

• Visited July 2013