“Santana's great night stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Aberdeen, Mississippi
“Santana's great night stay”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the convenience of its location!!! From the moment I walked through the doors of the lobby Camry greeted my daughter and I with a smile. She was very polite and went above and beyond to make sure that we were settled in our room. The atmosphere of the hotel is awesome! Very CLEAN, WELL ORGANIZED, AND DECORATED! The General Manager made a complimentary call to me the following Monday to see how I liked my stay and I gave her all the praises! Its not often that the GM will give you a call to inquire about your stay! Kuddos to her! All in all i enjoyed my stay and will be back just as soon as I am need of a room!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this property on several occasions and the staff always makes me feel like family. The front desk staff always welcomes me with a warm felt smile and hello as soon as I walk through the door. It's not often you see a General Manager working the front desk. I really appreciate her hospitality I receive with each stay! She leads by example...so no wonder her staff is so great! Please don't change!! I'm very impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. You all never let me down!! See you next time.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Your review is encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continue and provide an exceptional experience for our guests. To us you are family and we will continue to greet you with a smile. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!
Atlanta
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The room and the entire hotel was nice and clean, it was well lit and seemed safe, the staff was friendly and helpful, the price was reasonable and there was breakfast. What more do you want? It’s not a resort, it’s a good place to stay when traveling.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for being our guest and for leaving a review of your stay. We take pride in our hotel and feedback like this gives us assurance that we're providing our guests with an enjoyable experience!
longview tx
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Our party had two rooms this past weekend...We could not have been any happier...First impressions mean everything to me...Camry,Lotoya and Dachia were so helpfull to us and above all Their Smiles and friendly conversations were appreciated...Best two day stay I have hade in a long time...Way to go Comfort Inn Tupelo.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your two day stay one of the best you've had in a long time. I have passed your praise along to the staff and they join me in saying, "THANK YOU" for your great feedback!!
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We discovered this chain at the start of our road trip and although we haven't used them exclusively they are definitely our preferred option now.
The formula is the same wherever you are so there is not much difference between the individual hotels in terms of facilities on offer. They all have excellent large beds, clean linen and adequate bathrooms. They also have laundry facility( do it yourself) and ice machines and vending machines on most floors. They have a loyalty scheme which should help us to save some money if we book ahead on-line.
In Tupelo, Mississippi, they surpassed themselves. We arrived a little early for check in but they were welcoming and helpful. In particular, Porsha when we got there helped us out with directions and useful tourist information. When we got back from sight seeing Latoya helped us with a recommendation to a local bar/restaurant and also arranged a free shuttle for us to get there! How amazing is that!
Would definitely recommend this chain to any US travellers. You won't be disappointed as long as you don't want room service or a bar on site.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Mr. & Mrs. Pridham,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a detailed review of your recent stay. Coming from a TripAdvisor Senior Contributor, it means even more to us!! I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations and were able to provide you complimentary shuttle services to your destination. Also glad to hear that you've discovered our hotel chain, Choice. Please take advantage of the current promotion while on vacation!!
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Ive stayed in this hotel for the past 10 days. I travel a ton, I'm home maybe a week out of the month, the rest is spent in hotels. This was by far the BEST experience I've ever had. The staff was awesome. My room was clean the whole time, they assisted with my laundry and went above and beyond. During this trip I had coworkers in the same area and paid more money for rooms, but didnt get half of the amenities. There are two ladies that work there that go above and beyond to make their guests comfortable. I definitely will stay they again when I'm in town for work!

• Stayed September 2013
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
So glad you were comfortable during your stay and we were able to provide the services you needed... especially considering the amount of traveling you do for work. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area for work!!
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at several of tupelo's hotels and I've never gotten one that I would not visit again. The BW CS and quality are all good choices but for the money I gotta go with the comfort. Its new in and out the beds are great the decor is new and stylish. Good breakfast and The service is awesome; Really great people and super friendly. Ill be back!

• Stayed September 2013
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thanks for sharing your comments with us. It is our goal to provide great service at a friendly price. We look forward to seeing you soon!!