“WOW!”

Tupelo Automobile Museum
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Tupelo
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Both my husband and I enjoyed our visit to the museum. I found the cars to be so interesting, especially the progression through the years.

All reviews
"elvis presley"
"tucker"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Lots of great old cars here and well preserved, including a few that are all original with no restoration (yes, they are in great condition). They have up to 140 cars on display at any one time and since I did not count them, my guess is that they had this or close to it for me to look at. There are several from the late 1800's and more in the earlier 1900's that are really unique. There were so many automobile makers back then that do not exist today. I consider myself a car guy but there were some names that I do not ever recall seeing.

My one comment of improvement would be to open some or more of the hoods so that I could see the engines. This would be especially true on the really old or unusual engines and not necessarily on the newer ones that were pretty ordinary for an engine.

Access is handicapped accessible as everything is open on flat floors. Admission price is very reasonable $10 and $9 for seniors, military and AAA, $5 for children 5-12 (4 and under free). Parking is plentiful and free.

They show hours of 9 to 4:30 Mon-Sat and Noon to 4:30 on Sundays. Closed on New Years Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter.

Go and enjoy. You'll be glad you did.

1  Thank EdH61
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

The museum was spacious and a inviting. Cars from all time periods were showcased. The introductory video made the tour a cinch to understand. Being a car enthusiast myself, I felt right at home. The staff were courteous and knowledgeable. I plan on revisiting when I'm in town again.

1  Thank A4252VSgregs
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We have a wonderful with my husband, brother, myself and two children the ages of 5 and 6 both were very entertained. Everyone working there were extremely nice and helpful