“A must see for automobile enthusiasts”

Tupelo Automobile Museum
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Tupelo
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

The museum was spacious and a inviting. Cars from all time periods were showcased. The introductory video made the tour a cinch to understand. Being a car enthusiast myself, I felt right at home. The staff were courteous and knowledgeable. I plan on revisiting when I'm in town again.

1  Thank A4252VSgregs
"elvis presley"
"tucker"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We have a wonderful with my husband, brother, myself and two children the ages of 5 and 6 both were very entertained. Everyone working there were extremely nice and helpful

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We found this place almost by accident while visiting Tupelo for Elvis. Well worth the time out we took to see it - in fact really it was deserving of more than the couple of hours we spent there. Amazing collection of some fantastic cars from the beginnings of motoring to the present day. If you like cars you must go!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018

I like cars, but I would not classify myself as an "enthusiast." I was in Tupelo for work with an afternoon free and decided to visit.
As an "amateur," the "fun" thing for me was to note the evolution of vehicles from one decade to the next as the cars are organized chronologically. It was also entertaining to pick my favorite car in each row.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I had the pleasure of visiting the Museum today and was very impressed. The collection of cars is one of the best you will ever see and the organization by year was very interesting and entertaining. Spotless facility, well organized, and very pleasant and helpful employees. Enjoyed the visit and highly recommend you make this a stop if you are anywhere in the area. There are unique cars, especially from the Brass era, that you won't see anywhere else. And of course the Tucker is almost worth the visit to see along with the Elvis memorabilia. Great Place. !!

Date of experience: October 2018

Been to Tupelo Automobile Museum? Share your experiences!