Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
WOW!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jcillessen
Arvada, Colorado
Like old cars? This is a place for you (and me).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
EdH61
Fresno, California

All reviews old cars car enthusiast chronological order love cars cool cars classic cars amazing collection gift shop on display great car car guy bb king in great condition great place to visit couple of hours own pace worth a stop
Reviewed 1 week ago

Both my husband and I enjoyed our visit to the museum. I found the cars to be so interesting, especially the progression through the years.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lots of great old cars here and well preserved, including a few that are all original with no restoration (yes, they are in great condition). They have up to 140 cars on display at any one time and since I did not count them, my guess is that they had this or close to it for me to look at. There are several from the late 1800's and more in the earlier 1900's that are really unique. There were so many automobile makers back then that do not exist today. I consider myself a car guy but there were some names that I do not ever recall seeing.

My one comment of improvement would be to open some or more of the hoods so that I could see the engines. This would be especially true on the really old or unusual engines and not necessarily on the newer ones that were pretty ordinary for an engine.

Access is handicapped accessible as everything is open on flat floors. Admission price is very reasonable $10 and $9 for seniors, military and AAA, $5 for children 5-12 (4 and under free). Parking is plentiful and free.

They show hours of 9 to 4:30 Mon-Sat and Noon to 4:30 on Sundays. Closed on New Years Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter.

Go and enjoy. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The museum was spacious and a inviting. Cars from all time periods were showcased. The introductory video made the tour a cinch to understand. Being a car enthusiast myself, I felt right at home. The staff were courteous and knowledgeable. I plan on revisiting when I'm in town again.

1  Thank A4252VSgregs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have a wonderful with my husband, brother, myself and two children the ages of 5 and 6 both were very entertained. Everyone working there were extremely nice and helpful

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We found this place almost by accident while visiting Tupelo for Elvis. Well worth the time out we took to see it - in fact really it was deserving of more than the couple of hours we spent there. Amazing collection of some fantastic cars from the beginnings of motoring to the present day. If you like cars you must go!

Reviewed October 6, 2018

I like cars, but I would not classify myself as an "enthusiast." I was in Tupelo for work with an afternoon free and decided to visit.
As an "amateur," the "fun" thing for me was to note the evolution of vehicles from one decade to the next as the cars are organized chronologically. It was also entertaining to pick my favorite car in each row.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

I had the pleasure of visiting the Museum today and was very impressed. The collection of cars is one of the best you will ever see and the organization by year was very interesting and entertaining. Spotless facility, well organized, and very pleasant and helpful employees. Enjoyed the visit and highly recommend you make this a stop if you are anywhere in the area. There are unique cars, especially from the Brass era, that you won't see anywhere else. And of course the Tucker is almost worth the visit to see along with the Elvis memorabilia. Great Place. !!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Amazing collection of Cars from al over with a great little sound box to give a quick and informative chat about each car. Nice and clean facilities with good patina on cars for their age. Highly recommend a visit if in Tupelo.

1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Every car guy or girl needs to see this place it is a super collection of cars along with other items that blew me away. I wish my father in law was alive as he would have truly loved it he was an old car guy himslef

1  Thank M8372MOjohnm
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

This auto museum has one of the most impressive collections we’ve seen. My husband is quite the car enthusiast and there were a few cars in this collection that either 1)he’d read or heard about but never seen or 2) never heard about before. We’ve seen more extensive later model car collections but this is by far the most impressive antique collection.

We also enjoyed learning about the gentleman who brought this collection together and his back story.

Definitely worth the time.