“Lazy, lazy, lazy!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #97 of 206 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I live in Tupelo and I eat here a lot. I love the food.. Well cooked and tasty. But the service here is awful. These guys just don't move fast.My last visit, 35 min. from the time the waiter took our drink order until he took our food order (and this was on a slow lunch hour). No refills until they brought the check. A couple next to us got up and walked out.. And this is not the first time I've seen this type of service here. This building will be vacant in the next few months so lets pray a better restaurant buys the building after they go out of business.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Sitting in the bar with an associate at 530pm on Sunday. No one else sitting here, service is slow. Bartender is alone running around trying to keep up. Would not come back here over priced, poor service. Great potential but restructure of staff is needed badly. Food quality is average for Long Horn.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

The food was very good and service was too. There was three in our party, we all had the ribeye. It was cooked just as we ordered and was very tender and delicious. We will defiantly be back.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

There was an odd funky odor in the place, the table was greasy, and they played loud (and bad) country music non-stop. However, the steak was good and the waitress was attentive.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this location twice and both times the experience has been great. The servers work together to ensure customers are happy. The food is always fresh & hot. For a chain restaurant, Longhorns in Tupelo is the best one I have been to.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!