“Consistent”

Cuisines: American
Memphis, Tennessee
“Consistent”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this location twice and both times the experience has been great. The servers work together to ensure customers are happy. The food is always fresh & hot. For a chain restaurant, Longhorns in Tupelo is the best one I have been to.

• Visited May 2013

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Good Steaks and Service”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

When it first opened, I tried it and was extremely dissatisfied. I have had very positive experiences with this Chain in other locations and decided to give them another try after they had been opef for a while.
GLAD I did. A vast improvement in the quality of the food and the service. It was up to my expectations in every way and I don't have any reservations in recommending Longhorn as a place to eat in Tupelo.

Visited March 2013
“Way too slow!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Every time I go its always a loooong wait and theres always empty tables. Takes forever to get your food. The steaks are mediocre at best. The shrimp is good. The Mac n cheese was way too salty. The appetizers beat the drinks to the table. The salads took forever. Don't waste your time. Longhorns are good restaurants but not this one.

Tupelo MS
“Meh”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter really likes this restaurant so we go. Its expensive from a food:cost ratio. Simply your steaks are small and your helpings are small. You leave and you're still hungry, unacceptable after laying down 50 bucks, unacceptable.

Everything is OK, esp the service. The ppl are nice but they gotta either lower the prices or give out for food.
Now the food is not unappetizing neither is it knock-your-socks-off tasty. I've tasted worse and def. tasted better.

• Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not as good as most Longhorns”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is our second visit to this Longhorns. It is not as good as most Longhorns. Our steaks were cooked well when we ordered medium and our steamed vegetables were barely cooked. The waitress was slow and the restaurant was not that busy. At most Longhorns a manager will come by and ask about your dining experience but did not see a manager and it clearly showed.

Visited February 2013