“Looks Brand New!”

Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Very nicely decorated. Clean, looks new! Love the carpeting. So nice! One of the best places we have stayed. Great breakfast. Nice indoor pool. Can walk to restaurants!Highly recommend! Has everything you could need. Very modern decor really looks awesome!

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Some of the Best staff I have ever encountered. The young guy at the front desk, the lady who takes care of breakfast to Kari at the managers reception, I love this place and will be back...stayed for 14 days

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to each and every guest. My staff members were so happy when they read your review, thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

super clean and friendly hotel. great lobby and reception area. rooms are super cool good quality and variety on breakfast. this is my favorite hotel to stay at. the drinks and snacks at check-in or really good soft drinks, wine or beer.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night passing through Tupelo. A very nice stay. Room was clean and well appointed. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good. Well worth our money and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ronmar22
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I brought my mother to Tupelo to visit the Elvis attractions. This hotel is very clean and all the staff are very helpful. My mother takes medication and she became sick early in the morning. At 5:30 am I went down to the front desk area and they gave me a free glass of milk from their kitchen so that I quickly take it up to the room for my mother. The lady that works the breakfast area was so sweet when my mother came down later to try to eat that same lady ask her how she was feeling. The kind manager gave my mother a bag of Elvis information and told us she hoped she was feeling better. This kind of service is very rare. I did take a look at the pool and exercise area... they were very nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013

During our family vacation, we made an unexpected stop in Tupelo, MS for a night's stay. We were all very pleasantly surprised at how nice this Best Western is. We were very impressed with the looks of the hotel, the lobby, our guest room, the breakfast area, etc. For the money, our one-night stay was definitely WORTH it! One of the nicest Best Westerns we have ever stayed at. Our room looked clean, we all slept great. The front desk and breakfast staff were very friendly. We will be back if ever in the area again and would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

First let me say that I am big on reviews. I always check reviews first. I think everyone should do one and give their honest opinion. I realize that people's opinions are different, and that's good, but, when you have several bad and only one good on a particular hotel, or restaurant or whatever you may be reviewing, then that gives you a pretty good idea. So that being said, here is my opinion on the Best Western PLUS, Tupelo, MS

We live in Oklahoma and my daughter lives in Georgia so we make this trip a couple times a year. We had planned ahead of time and made reservations for the Best Western Plus Tupelo. We first had reservations at another hotel in Tupelo, but after reading the reviews on here of the Best Western Plus, we changed. Glad we did! The other hotel had good reviews too, but this one was better.

We had stayed at a Best Western Plus on another occasion in Alabama the last time we went to Georgia but our first time at this one. I'm not a big fan of Best Western's in general, but the Best Western PLUS are great! Very welcoming and a "like home" feel. Clean and decorated nicely, and friendly staff. The bed was very comfortable too which is important. A refrigerator and microwave in the room. The bathroom sink is in the area with the tub, which I prefer it outside shower/toilet area, but the bathroom size is ok. Good lighting which is important to me.

This location is great! I feel the area is safe. There were many restaurants you could walk too..Chili's is adjacent to the property. A BBQ place across the street which is where we ate. It was OK, but small portions for the price. We wanted to eat at Chili's but when we walked over, there were a ton of people waiting outside and it was already 7pm or so and didn't want to eat so late. At the BBQ place we got right in. There is a Buffalo Wild wings down the road a bit and several others I can not think of right now. There was also a Lowes and Walmart nearby. And a movie theater right across the street.

The free breakfast was good. A machine that makes pancakes which is cool! Eggs, biscuits & gravy, pastries, yogurt, waffles, coffee,etc. A nice little fake fireplace in the breakfast area was cozy and again gave it that "like home" feel. They also offer an indoor pool which looked nice, although we did not use it.

Next time we drive back to Georgia, we will definitely stay here again. I am enrolled in their rewards program so that will be helpful. We have another trip to Georgia in the fall booked but we are flying this time. But I did book at another Best Western PLUS near Braselton, GA when we go to the race.

I know I am forgetting something. But bottom line, I would definitely recommend this hotel if your in the area. We will come back!

Room Tip: Always check reviews and book directly with hotel. Sign up for their rewards program.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple