“excellent service and food”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #126 of 206 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Friendly service. Good quality. Would highly recommend. It was a busy Friday night and we were seated in less than the stated 30 minutes. The food came in a timely manner and the steak was cooked as ordered.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

First, it's a real "roadhouse." It's noisy and looks like fun from the front door on. You are immediately given a bucket of unshelled peanuts to start with. They have hundreds of beers to chose form. The service staff is quick and friendly. Tell 'em it's your birthday and they will sing to you. The food is excellent and real beef. We go there whenever we can for lunch. BTW, they haver a marvelous prime rib but it's only available on weekends.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I like the service and the pork chops with baked sweet potatoes here. The steaks and ceasar salads are also good. Come early or be prepared to wait to get in.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

what can I say, Great Service Great Food,good looking staff, first steak I had in over 10 yrs. the place is very clean. the only problem was they had the music blasting at 11am

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always love the rolls and the food is good, too. Sometimes the wait staff needs further training, but overall I have no complaints. Once a waiter never did bring my order when I dined with a group. The manager complemented me a free dessert for my next visit. There was a lot of confusion that night at the restaurant, but most other times I have no problems. The prices are very good if you order from the specials menu.

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!