“Enjoyed”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Ecru, Ms
“Enjoyed”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My family favorite restaurant. Great atmosphere, food and service. My husband and myself always goes to Logan's.

Visited January 2013

Smithville Mississippi
“fair”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

not good waitress, steak was TOUGH! WAS RARE NOT MED, no apology for the slow service or the under cooked steak! likely to eat there again,, no

Visited April 2012
Texas
“If you want good food, go here!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I've been to Logan's in a couple of different states and they are consistently good. The wood grilled salmon, hand battered shrimp, steaks, grilled mushroom, grilled veggie skewers, sweet potatoes (or sweet potato fries) are our favorites. The only thing that is irritating is the loud noise level and the peanuts on the floor. Seriously ... this is a restaurant chain ... why do they encourage people to throw food on the floor? LOL

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank ned4me
“Yum eat here all the time!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

The steaks were great as usual. I always order the 12 oz filet. I always order a drink and this time I chose a strawberry frozen Marquita. Was the best I've ever had. Couldn't taste the alcohol at all! Can't wait to go back. The waitress almost forgot about my drink and didn't bring it until our food was almost ready to come out. Now I'm craving steak.... I know where I'm eating tomorrow! :)

Cypress Gardens, Florida
“Really good steaks”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We were here for lunch. I had a small sirloin which was cooked to perfection. The server was friendly and fast. The atmosphere is laid back and I found my inner slob by getting to throw peanut shells on the floor! All in all its a nice place.

• Visited May 2012