Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Tupelo(Tupelo)
Quality Inn(Tupelo)
View Hotel
All reviewsbarnes crossinggreat hotelthe hotel staffbreakfast attendantcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable roomsroad noiserestaurants and shoppinghotel is locatedoatmealnext morningthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlyfitness centerfront desk staffindoor poolexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had luckily read the directions on the hotel's website before arriving in Tupelo - be sure to do this if you are using a navigation unit, as the address to be entered is different from the "official" address. The decor is modern and very pleasant. There are lots of the typical suburban "box" type restaurants in the area. It's convenient for Elvis' birthplace. Would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

It is a new hotel with modern furnishings. Bedding was superior. I had trouble not so much with the hotel as with Mapquest and other GPS devices getting me from my highway exit to the access road to the hotel. I could see the hotel the entire time, but made many false turns. My Mapquest advised me to get back on SB right after I had exited NB.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I chose this hotel because of the indoor pool. I noticed that it looked green when we checked in and asked if it was operational and was told yes. We did not swim that day and the next morning I asked the manager/owner about he pool. He said he put chlorine in it. We waited until after lunch to swim (me and 2 grandkids) and there was a very strong smell of chlorine in the pool. We went to the hot tub and did not get in because there a ton of green stuff on the sides. We got in the pool and I noticed it didn't have much flow and a ring of green was around the top (but not touching the water like the hot tub). The next day my daughter took the kids and said the pool was slimy. One of my grandkids developed a rash and when I got home i washed the swim suits. The material disintegrated in spots. He is not maintaining the pool and it is more than likely unsafe to swim in.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debra S

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. I was especially disappointed to read from your review that one of your grandkids got a rash in our pool. I truly apologize for this terrible inconvenience and I can assure you that we are looking for ways to ensure this does not happen again. Our guests’ safety is our number one concern and I can assure you that your comments have been taken into consideration to improve our property. Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our location again.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This hotel is only 19 months old. We found it to be immaculate. The front desk personnel were wonderful and always smiled! Our room had everything we needed and they not only wash the sheets and change them between guests, they wash and replace the top duvet cover. I truly cannot think of anything bad to say. The beds were very comfortable and we had plenty of space in the room. Great stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

It is nice to hear you think the Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing is a “Great place to stay!” We are always glad to hear that our guests are pleased and can find no fault with our
hotel and staff. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel is located in the midst of all sorts of shopping, restaurants, etc, but good luck figuring out how to get to it! Once you're there though you can expect friendly staff, and clean comfortable rooms. Enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

We are sorry to hear you had some trouble with the GPS but are happy to hear you had a good time here and liked our location. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.