We were in town for a ball game in Starkville. It was an easy trip to Starkville from the hotel so the location was great. The hotel looked brand new so we were surprised that the clerk told us it had been there for about 3 years. The rooms are really big with fridge and microwaves. The noise is minimal from outside. Great stay and great sleep. If we are ever there again this is where we will stay without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New construction. Offering a full range of services for the business person or leisure travelers, in the heart of the birthplace and museum of Elvis Presley. 100% Nonsmoking, central location in business district near restaurants and shopping. Gorgeous decor, rooms feature micro/fridge, coffee pot, and hair dryer,iron, executive desk, wireless and/or wired internet, pet friendly, outdoor pool with woodland view. We encourage you to relax and enjoy the southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tupelo
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo Hotel Tupelo