First LQ we stayed at with HAPPY HOUR. Free beer/wine was a nice added feature with the snacks. Breakfast was above normal for LQ. Rooms were fine as always. Pool was OK, Hot tub needs attention and was very chlorinated. Overall a great trip, would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New construction. Offering a full range of services for the business person or leisure travelers, in the heart of the birthplace and museum of Elvis Presley. 100% Nonsmoking, central location in business district near restaurants and shopping. Gorgeous decor, rooms feature micro/fridge, coffee pot, and hair dryer,iron, executive desk, wireless and/or wired internet, pet friendly, outdoor pool with woodland view. We encourage you to relax and enjoy the southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo Hotel Tupelo
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tupelo