“Kyoto: Tupelo, MS”

Cuisines: Japanese
Atlanta, GA
“Kyoto: Tupelo, MS”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had a business dinner here and I liked the restaurant. We decided to sit at a table and not do a hibachi style meal. The soup was delicious but the salad had too much dressing. I purchased the hibachi style chicken and vegetables and it was really delicious.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited November 2013

Mooreville, Mississippi, United States
“Untrained waitstaff will do you in”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We don't shop for the "Early Bird Special," but this one looked really good in the menu. At $15, it wasn't especially cheap, but since it included a full meal we went for it.
The tea was included, so when we got a little pot of tea, that was what was normal for an oriental restaurant. Soup and little iceburg salad was fine. Then the main course of steak, chicken, veggies, and rice was delivered. That was a good meal.
Oh, the menu did say shrimp appetizer. What about this? Well, there were three little shrimpies on the plate with the dinner. It would have been better for Kyoto if they didn't mention appetizer at all. So lame.
Then the bill came and to my suprise the tea was an extra cost of a few bucks more. But it's part of the deal, I say. No, the young waitress says, "You got a whole pot, not just one cup." I say, "Who just drinks one little three ounce cup of hot tea?" She says she cannot help it, but that's the deal.
This is where most waiters would call for a manager for help. Not here. I paid and left...for good.

• Visited June 2013
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Good Japanes food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Very good food and great service. My second most favorite place to eat Japanese food in Tupelo. Here again, the shrimp and steak are my fovorites.

Visited December 2012
Tupelo, MS
“Hibachi”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Your normal Hibachi restaurant - -Food is good -Its high priced of course. Fun and entertaining. Mt. Fugi has surpassed them with guality of food though

Visited November 2012
“Great sushi, average hibachi”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Expected much more based on other hibachi restaurants we are accustomed to. The "pink" sauce that we were expecting was more orange and not the taste we expected. The Spicy Shrimp sushi was very good! Overall, nothing special and left disappointed.