My wife and I stayed here over the weekend. Mistake. The room was very uncomfortable. The whole time in the room was spent ill at ease. I'm positive some guys in the room four doors down were selling drugs from their room. Car after car would pull up, one would walk to the driver's side window, after a quick 'exchange' they would pull away, and the dude would walk back to his room. Also, they 'entertained' the complex with their loud music until about 4 in the morning. There were dead bugs in the room. The TV was probably 25-30 years old. There was a small fridge and a microwave in the room but they were so nasty we were afraid to use them. The bedspread had cigarette (at least we'll speculate it was cigarette and not crackpipe) burns. The walls had stains and cracks throughout. When you flushed the toilet water would spray from the bowl into the floor. It smelled bad in the room. I would not recommend this room to anyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Town House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.