“Truly my favorite place to eat!”
Review of Cafe 212

Cafe 212
Ranked #4 of 201 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Locally owned sandwich and coffee shop located in downtown Tupelo. Retro and eclectic atmosphere decorated with artwork from local artist. Free WiFi for customers
Paducah, Kentucky
“Truly my favorite place to eat!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Cafe 212 has long been my favorite restaurant since it opened! We have moved 4 hours away and I still return to eat there as frequently as I can. The owners and staff are amazing - so kind and always helpful. The food is superb! My absolute favorite is the honey apple walnut chicken salad on wheat, grilled, along with a large bowl potato soup. The atmosphere is fun and artsy - totally comfortable and relaxed. It has a unique charm that can't be beat - and can't be found elsewhere. If you have the opportunity to eat anywhere in Tupelo - make it at Cafe 212 and you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Ah I'm blushing right now:) Such nice words. This is why I keep doing this, because of all the nice people we get to meet each day and the ones that have become not just regulars but our friends:) Thank you so so much for you kind words!

Flower Mound, Texas
“Good spot for lunch”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stopped in at Café 212 while we were driving the Natchez Trace Parkway. Our sandwich order was quickly ready and the tea was out for you to serve yourself. Everything was tasty and the atmosphere was very relaxed. We especially liked it that on the pretty day we were there the whole front of the café was opened up so even the indoor seating was almost outdoors.

jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Those outdoor seats on a pretty day are a hot commodity. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and thank you for your kind words:)
Memphis, Tennessee
“Representing Downtown Tupelo Well”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I am from out of town, but my girlfriend is a native of Tupelo. She frequently mentioned Cafe 212 and I saw the positive reviews on T.A. so I wanted to try it. We both ordered the Honey Apple Walnut Chicken Salad. They were very busy since it was noon.

I enjoyed how we could go recline on the couches in the back while we waited for our order. The wait time was very reasonable considering the size of the staff and prep area.

Anyone who complains about the wait or them being ready to leave at close hasn't worked in the food industry before. They are very hard working and friendly. I don't think they have an opportunity to take a break or sit down so I respect that even more.

The food was very fresh and light. The chicken salad was great and the portions are reasonable for the price. To finish it off, the Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie was rich and creamy.

Recommend this local business to everyone and will definitely be coming back.

jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is true that we can get VERY busy during lunch, but we try our hardest to get the food out as quick as possible without compromising the quality of food we have become known for. Thank you again:)
Tupelo, Mississippi, United States
“Funky Friendly Lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Cafe 212 takes me back to the time I wanted to be a cool hippie soul. This place could have been California 1960. Local owners working in their almost Pullman-kitchen, turning out simple, tasty fare and loving what they are doing. The atmosphere is casual and relaxing and a great place to meet a few friends for conversation. The customers are people who would have been hippies were they alive 50 years ago. There is nothing fancy or pretentious here, that's part of what makes it so cool.

Visited April 2013
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thanks Bob! This is the 2nd review this month that described us a "Funky". I dig it! We are seriously going to have to work 'funky" into our new slogan:)
Tupelo, MS
“Delish food, unique atmosphere”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great sandwiches, soups, and coffee (iced latte is a must!) Excellent staff. A nice break from the numerous chain restaurants offered in the area. A charming atmosphere with exposed brick and lovely patio in warm weather. A great lunch place or coffee/ bagel spot in the morning.

jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Iced Lattes are my addiction in the summer time! and owning a coffee shop I have WAY too much access to espresso! You can probably tell from all the exclamation points! Seriously though thank you so much for your kind review:)