“Cafe 212 Rocks!”

Cafe 212
Ranked #4 of 197 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Locally owned sandwich and coffee shop located in downtown Tupelo. Retro and eclectic atmosphere decorated with artwork from local artist. Free WiFi for customers
Ruston, LA
“Cafe 212 Rocks!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

If you're ever traveling to or through Tupelo, MS, Cafe 212 is a must-stop lunch spot. The sandwiches, soup, and cookies are all delicious, and the service is fast and super-friendly. Even the prices are super reasonable. I actually ate lunch there two times in a row as I was in Tupelo for job training. Both times I got the "Some Like it Hot" sandwich with potato soup. The sandwich, a melted turkey bacon & swiss with mayo and spicy mustard on fresh pumpernickel bread, tasted great, and the potato soup was honestly the best soup I've ever had! On the first day, I also had a chocolate chip cookie with my meal which was scrumptious. My wife had the chicken salad sandwich, and she loved it. The apple mixed with the chicken salad was a creative twist.

The atmosphere of the downtown cafe was really awesome. It was a blend of a restaurant/coffee shop that was very relaxing and inviting. The owners really set this place apart from other restaurants. They're behind the counter every day and you can tell they know their customers. They were very friendly and made us feel very welcome, and they had our food prepared very quickly both days even though the restaurant was full. I highly recommend Cafe 212!

• Visited January 2013
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
I tell you what, that is a great review! I grinning ear -to-ear right now:-) Thank you kind sir!

Brunswick, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food and cutest ladies in Tupelo”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is the only place I go out to eat when I visit my family in Tupelo. The food is great, I don't like tomato soup AT ALL but I LOVE their creamy tomato soup. The atmosphere is absolutely adorable and there are plenty of spots to sit down and have a great conversation. Also, the staff are smokin hot.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Turtletoof
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Tis true I have the privilege of working with beautiful ladies all day everyday. Especially my wife;-)
Brunswick, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Does this place, blow my mind? Yes it does. Every time.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Whenever I am in Tupelo, it is (A)mandatory that I eat a lunch or two at Cafe 212. The food is consistently amazing, the atmospher is awesome and you and the staff will become fast friends if you aren't careful. Jason makes a mean Americano in the coffee shop too! I would also like to commend their commitment to local artists as they feature tons of artists work and occasionally have musical acts in the evening. Do not miss out on an opportunity to eat here.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank BootRooter
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Does the review blow my mind? Yes it does! Thank you for all the kind words!
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Love it!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

One of my favorite places to eat EVER! Love the casual dining, the food, the atmosphere, and the people who work there! Wonderful place to sit and enjoy a long visit with friends. Check out the specials - always something yummy! Cafe 212 has plenty of space inside, as well as a small space outside. On spring days the doors are open wide to enjoy the breeze.

• Visited October 2012
buffalogal79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thanks for your review and we are so glad to hear that you love us! We like being loved :) We will do all we can to be deserving of such kind words and live up to your opinion of us. Thanks again and hope to see you soon!
Tupelo, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cafe 212 is amazing!!!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Cafe 212 is unbelievable! I've enjoyed my experience each and every time. The service is second to none. The food is amazing and I know you will absolutely love it. Jason and Amanda are great at what they do. You won't be disappointed. If you are in the Tupelo area, please check them out. Great food. Great service. Great times. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Rickpike
buffalogal79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thanks for the awesome review! We always love to hear that our regulars are happy with us and our little cafe. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience and impression of our place. Thank you!