“Best food and cutest ladies in Tupelo” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cafe 212
Ranked #6 of 193 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Locally owned sandwich and coffee shop located in downtown Tupelo. Retro and eclectic atmosphere decorated with artwork from local artist. Free WiFi for customers
Brunswick, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food and cutest ladies in Tupelo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is the only place I go out to eat when I visit my family in Tupelo. The food is great, I don't like tomato soup AT ALL but I LOVE their creamy tomato soup. The atmosphere is absolutely adorable and there are plenty of spots to sit down and have a great conversation. Also, the staff are smokin hot.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Turtletoof
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Tis true I have the privilege of working with beautiful ladies all day everyday. Especially my wife;-)

Brunswick, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Does this place, blow my mind? Yes it does. Every time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Whenever I am in Tupelo, it is (A)mandatory that I eat a lunch or two at Cafe 212. The food is consistently amazing, the atmospher is awesome and you and the staff will become fast friends if you aren't careful. Jason makes a mean Americano in the coffee shop too! I would also like to commend their commitment to local artists as they feature tons of artists work and occasionally have musical acts in the evening. Do not miss out on an opportunity to eat here.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank BootRooter
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Does the review blow my mind? Yes it does! Thank you for all the kind words!
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

One of my favorite places to eat EVER! Love the casual dining, the food, the atmosphere, and the people who work there! Wonderful place to sit and enjoy a long visit with friends. Check out the specials - always something yummy! Cafe 212 has plenty of space inside, as well as a small space outside. On spring days the doors are open wide to enjoy the breeze.

• Visited October 2012
buffalogal79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thanks for your review and we are so glad to hear that you love us! We like being loved :) We will do all we can to be deserving of such kind words and live up to your opinion of us. Thanks again and hope to see you soon!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cafe 212 is amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Cafe 212 is unbelievable! I've enjoyed my experience each and every time. The service is second to none. The food is amazing and I know you will absolutely love it. Jason and Amanda are great at what they do. You won't be disappointed. If you are in the Tupelo area, please check them out. Great food. Great service. Great times. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Rickpike
buffalogal79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thanks for the awesome review! We always love to hear that our regulars are happy with us and our little cafe. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience and impression of our place. Thank you!
“This place is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I love cafe 212. I usually work there a morning a week enjoying great coffee, free wifi, and good company. The staff is amazing as is the lunch. i highly recommend the italian job and the white cheddar pimento cheese (I add bacon). I love it, my kids love it. If you want a glimpse into Tupelo culture, Cafe 212 is the place. Don't come through town and miss it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank W_R_1260746
buffalogal79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
The Pimento Cheese with bacon is one of my favorites too :) We appreciate you choosing us for your coffee fix and we always love to hear that the kiddos like us too! Thanks so much for the nice review!

Been to Cafe 212? Share your experiences!