“Best in Tupelo!”

Cafe 212
Ranked #5 of 206 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Locally owned sandwich and coffee shop located in downtown Tupelo. Retro and eclectic atmosphere decorated with artwork from local artist. Free WiFi for customers
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I'm from Atlanta and I always enjoy finding family owned local cafes to eat in other towns. Cafe 212 is a must for lunch and/or coffee if you find yourself in downtown Tupelo. It is owned by an amazing husband/wife team and their food is simply delicious. Honey walnut chicken salad is a favorite as well as the moonstruck. If I could have one thing before I die it would be their peanut butter pie- seriously amazing. 212 also has some awesome artwork by local artists and always are up on great music and events going on in Tupelo. Seriously our favorite restaurant!

2  Thank lekleking
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review! Our Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie is my guilty pleasure :) It's made by my mom and it's delicious! We love having local artwork at the cafe and are so thankful to be able to provide a space for our talented local artists to display their work, I'm glad you appreciate it as well. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you on your next visit to Tupelo!
-Amanda Hayden

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have family in the surrounding area, and eat at cafe 212 every time I am in town. I usually make it on Fridays so i can have mama's chicken casserole, but the chicken salad is really good as well. There always seems to be a really good atmosphere when I'm there. I guess the friendly staff promotes friendly patrons. If I had one place to eat in town before leaving, this would be it.

5  Thank CharlieYielding
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your nice review. Mama's Chicken Casserole is one of my favorites too! And the atmosphere that is at the cafe is all due to the great customers that come in every day! We just try to make each person feel as special as you make us feel. Thanks again!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Great place with great food and exceptional service! We would highly recommend it! We had grilled cheese, blue suede grill, and triple salad plate. All were excellent! Honey walnut chicken salad was the best! Peanut butter pie with chocolate chips for dessert! Coffee could be bolder tasting. If you are in Tupelo make a stop here and you won't be sorry!

2  Thank Trebycarol
Management response:Responded June 30, 2012

I remember the 3 Arkansans:) Thanks for coming in and thank you, thank you for your wonderful compliments! Also next time you pass through town stop by and I will get you some bold coffee that you will love! It goes great with the Blue Suede Grill.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Stumled across this place whilst visiting Elvis' birthplace.teresting pace with first class coffe, food and service

2  Thank Jon A
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Thank you for the kind words Jon. We love our visitors from the UK!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Great, fresh, inventive sandwiches! Mama's chicken casserole on Friday is delicious, but the best things are the atmosphere, the outdoor patio and the owners! Coffee in the mornings beats the big brand for price and taste!

1  Thank Cabingal55
jaswan79, Owner at Cafe 212, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Thanks Cabingal! I'm blushing right now ;)

Been to Cafe 212? Share your experiences!