“Mrs”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Outdoor deck off living room. Gas grill on deck for convenience.
Marble tile bathroom with whirlpool tub
Whirlpool tub
Marble sink
Master bedroom with queen size bed. Private oversized tiled shower, sink and tolet
Master shower
Master shower
Master bathroom sink with granite top
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lmboyer
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Mrs”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This place was amazing and had awesome views from both decks. Wonderful location with plenty to do within walking distance. The free Hyatt airport shuttle was very convenient and allowed for a nice stroll around the harbour.

Date of stay: August 2017
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you for your great review. I am glad you had a great time in Boston.
Denise K
“Stunning views of Boston Harbor, Beautiful and Comfortable Apartment”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This place is exactly as described and spot on with the other reviews. It is beautifully decorated and very well equiped. There are just no negatives. The weather had turned to absolutely awful and it almost didn't matter because we had this lovely apartment to hang out in and could enjoy the fantastic views. We were dying to be able to sit and enjoy the lovely terraces (there are 2!) but unfortunately weather conditions did not allow for it. Teresa was very helpful in answering any questions even before we had to ask. We can highly recommend this apartment and very much look forward to staying there again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Aug 10, 2017
Thank you so much for the great review. You are always welcome to stay at my place. Please call me anytime if you return to Boston
CandiceH6...
Kingman, Arizona
“A beautiful and comfortable place to stay while in Boston”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in June 2016

This was the first time my wife and I used a service like this and it turned out to be perfect. We stayed there with friends for a visit in Boston, it was great and very comfortable for the four of us. The location was great, with easy access to the city, we really enjoyed the water taxi. I highly recommend using the roof top deck and taking in Boston's beautiful night time skyline view. The only thing better than staying there was personally dealing with Teresa. After a minor mishap reserving the apartment, (my fault), Teresa took care of things and it was greatly appreciated, thank you again. We look forward to going back to Boston and staying at Teresa's place.

Date of stay: June 2016
Your age range 50-64
Jan 17, 2017
Thank you so much for your great review. I welcome you back anytime.
philcynth
New Orleans, LA
“Gorgeous condo overlooking water!”
Reviewed December 9, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this condo, and Teresa gave us great tips about where to shop in the neighborhood. The view is lovely, the condo is so very clean and comfortable, and we were grateful for the fireplace as the weather was very cold! We are hoping to return in the summer to enjoy all that this place and Boston has to offer.

Date of stay: December 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and comfort
Liked least: The distance to the subway
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dec 10, 2016
Thank you for your great review. Your always welcomed to stay at my house.
susancG64...
Davie, Florida
“Beautiful and Comfortable”
Reviewed November 30, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Lovely space with a great view. Inside was spacious and beautiful. Was quiet and comfortable for relaxing, but close enough to city(driving). The kitchen was gorgeous and loved having 2 bathrooms-didn't have to share. Everything was provided for a wonderful stay and I would totally stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 1, 2016
Thank you so much for your great review. Please feel free to contact me if you decide to come back to Boston. You are always welcome to my place.
Krysta G
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed November 3, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Everything the reviews are saying is absolutely true! This place is a gem. Beautiful home with some pretty incredible views of the harbor and city. The neighborhood is so quaint and lovely, it was so nice to be able to walk to the town square for coffee and breakfast and have other options along the way. Very easy to get on any highways if driving or T line if using public transportation. Teresa was extremely accommodating and easy to talk to. We had such a wonderful time during our stay and would definitely come back for another stay. I couldn't recommend this place enough!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Nov 4, 2016
Thanks so much Krysta for the great review! It was my pleasure having you stay at my home. If you decide to come back to Boston, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
mariaelen...
Portland, Oregon
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed November 1, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

So glad I kept searching until I found this apartment! I totally agree with the previous guests on the quality of this apartment and on the excellent customer service that Theresa gives. She was very helpful with advice, and very quick to respond regardless of the question. We arrived late afternoon and had intended on starting our tourist adventure but decided to spend the evening at the apartment. We walked around the harbor a short distance to KO Pies for dinner, then to the Italian Express Pizzeria for a slice of chocolate cake to take home. (Another evening we got a piece of Red Velvet cake--the best anywhere!) We ended the evening with a bottle of wine, sitting on the rooftop deck admiring the harbor and lights of Boston. Couldn't have been a better way to begin our holiday; easy to find, easy to get on the T down the street, you can even walk to and from the airport! I highly recommend it!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Nov 2, 2016
Thank you so much for your great review. You and your family are always welcome to my home. Please get in touch with me if you ever want to come back to Boston.
Thanks again,
Teresa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing