Club Quarters Hotel in Boston
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
$231
$215
$333
$315
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
$199
$340
$314
Official Website
$262
$385
$358
  • Room Service
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
$229
$237
$197
Travelocity
2,046 results
All reviewselephant and castlethe financial districtpurified watergreat locationquincy marketfreedom trailrooms are smallsouth stationfaneuil hallwithin walking distancecoffee machinebusiness hoteldowntown crossinglounge areacentral locationbusiness tripfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Right downtown in the thick of the action, centre of banking district, a few minutes walk from the beginning of the Freedom Trail and one of the world's best sea food restaurants, Legal Seafoods! The hotel has great staff, modern, good quality furnishings, a link with 10% discount to a great pub/breakfast service attached to the lobby and clean. While we didn't expect Five Stars, we got much more than we bargained for. An excellent choice for budget conscious but discerning folks who want good, clean value!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rick K
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Excellent customer service during the check in process. Sheila was very helpful. John assisted us with our bags. Couch in the suite is very worn and dated. 2 large flat screen TVs. Free internet was very quick to log in with.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sgagnez4
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Next time I go to Boston, I'm staying here again. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to pretty much everything in the city. The staff was helpful and friendly, and the room was clean. If you plan on visiting Boston for a night or two- I do not see the need to stay anywhere else in the city,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank txkristyn
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Rooms were clean for the most part, good value for the location. Free bottled water and awesome coffee/cappuccino machine in the lobby were redeeming. Valet and check-in was easy and seamless. Room and stand up shower were fairly tiny, but adequate. Staff seemed a little judgemental and distracted but they were OK and got us in and out rather quickly. Elevator sucks and is very slow and you need your room key to operate it, which in theory is a good idea, but I had to have my card reset twice because it stopped working while the doors closed and locked me in not allowing me to press the floor. After this fiasco I decided to take the stairs to the lobby again getting stuck in the stairwell (stairs have NO lobby exit and most floor exits are locked)

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thewayshegoes
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I had an overnight stay to visit the wonderful city of Boston. We had booked online and when we arrived were told that we had booked their smallest room. For $25 more we were offered an upgrade to a suite and we were very happy that we did. It was a spacious room with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, desk and pull out couch. The bed was quite comfortable. There was two flat screen TV's. One in the living area and one in the bedroom area. The only thing that was a disappointment was that the bathroom was quite small for the size of the room. I do recommend staying at Club Quarters weather you are there for business or just pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple