My husband and I had an overnight stay to visit the wonderful city of Boston. We had booked online and when we arrived were told that we had booked their smallest room. For $25 more we were offered an upgrade to a suite and we were very happy that we did. It was a spacious room with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, desk and pull out couch. The bed was quite comfortable. There was two flat screen TV's. One in the living area and one in the bedroom area. The only thing that was a disappointment was that the bathroom was quite small for the size of the room. I do recommend staying at Club Quarters weather you are there for business or just pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is a full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. All Club Quarters Hotels provides: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston