“Nice hotel”

Club Quarters Hotel in Boston
Ranked #45 of 86 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I had a good night in this hotel, I had a good service especially by a guy called Matt that he was very nice and very helpful. He was very helpful and he always offered his help. The lobby was very nice but a bit small. I really Liked my time here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (2,007)

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Very good hotel, not too far from the t station, It was nice to stay in Boston for a pretty good reasonable price. Staff were friendly and helpful , I really appreciated john's kindness, the breakfast at Elephant and castle was really good ! Rooms are very clean and spacious . I enjoyed my stay and all the amenities . THANKS club quarters I had a good time .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Excellent hotel , this hotel has a great location , walking distance to train station , the rooms are small but everything is very clean and well maintained . The staff is helpful and attentive especially Johnny , thanks for your help , great amenities too, loved the snacks all the time in the lobby . If I go to Boston I will definely come back ....

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank 1jcharlie
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Very small lobby but the rooms were very nice with shower stalls instead of a tub. The rooms very fairly small but for the price this is a great value. No on site parking but there is a garage right around the corner where I was able to park for $20 for the whole weekend. That is a real bargain in Boston. The location is walking distance to Fanuel hall, freedom trail, and many other attractions. If you don't plan on driving around the city this is a great choice for lodging.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2013

There is no doubt that the location of the hotel is great, it is in the middle of everything. But two things really attracted my attention: 1) bedrooms are very clean and comfortable; 2) the staff working here at night are phenomenal. They are, I mean the staff, are very attentive and serious about their job, and the first thing that I thought of when I felt that was that they must be content in their jobs. I say this from my encounter with Wahid, a nice, helpful, energetic, friendly and above all very professional. I had a meeting in the morning and I needed to wash a shirt and I asked him by chance where is the washer. He, not only answered my question, which I would have been more than satisfied has he done that, but he took it himself and brought it back to me washed. And, upon handing it to me, he was wearing a smile that I will never forget. I said to him, thank you, and his response was 'pleasure'. I like this hotel a lot, I am a businessman from Europe and I will be definitely coming back to this hotel in the future.
Thank you Boston, thank you Club Quarters and THANK YOU WAHID!

Room Tip: I like the upper levels.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Great hotel! The location is perfect because of it's proximity to shops and restaurants. The room cleaner Marina Navares has been very professional and efficient. I will definitely choose this hotel next time I visit Boston.

Room Tip: The room service was great and Marina Navares was diligent and professional in carrying out her duti...
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I wasn't sure what to think since the reviews were good but not great. I've never stayed at this chainlet before but I absolutely will in the future.
The room is small but more than adequate. The bed is comfortable, there's a microwave, a small fridge, a coffee pot with actually decent coffee and the bathroom is a decent size with a big shower.
They will bring you whatever you need. Don't have time to go down to the gym? They have portable ellipticals, bikes and yoga kits they will loan to you for your room. Forgot your iPad? Same thing, they will loan you one. What about a charger? Yep, they'll loan you that too.
The "living room" area off of the main lobby is great, too, and has a make your trail mix bar, sodas, water and coffee.
I really have nothing bad to say about this hotel, and I will be staying at their others when I have to travel to those cities.

Room Tip: They were offering a $25 suite upgrade when I got here, but I didn't need that much space.