I stayed in room 1003 on the 10th floor. You need your room card to activate the lift so the hotel is fairly secure. The view from the bedroom window was not impressive, just the empty office block opposite but as they hotel is located in the middle of the Financial district of Boston which has many high rise buildings I did not expect much view. The hotel is in an excellent location however for an easy 5 minute walk to pick up the Heritage Trail at the end of Devonshire Street and the Old State House, the site of the Boston Massacre in 1770. Close by is the very pleasant Faneuil Hall Market Place with lots of places to eat a variety of International foods.
My room was of a reasonable size with a comfortable double bed and fantastic thick pillows. There was a small desk to work at and free WiFi, which was just about fast enough to stream video from BBC iPlayer. There was a filter coffee machine with a sachet of decaf and fullcaf coffee. The flat screen TV showed the usual collection of 20 or so USA channels. The door to the room was not particularly sound proof and I could hear the comings and goings of my neighbours quite easily. The was no traffic noise however to disturb sleep.
The bathroom was clean and fresh but only had a shower although the water was of a good pressure and hot. The maid did a good job of cleaning the room daily although she usually did not arrive until around 3PM. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I arrived on the day Boston was shut down because of the hunt for the bombers and and the Hotel Restaurant had closed early. The Hotel provided complementary sandwiches and soft drinks to all its guests in the downstairs common room. Afternoon nibbles (nuts, nachos etc) and soft drinks were also freely available in this room each afternoon and tea and coffee at any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is a full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. All Club Quarters Hotels provides: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston