“Club Quaters of Boston is the hotel to stay in!”

Club Quarters Hotel in Boston
Ranked #48 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed December 20, 2012

First of this hotel is in a great location if your like me and like to be near the night scene your in a great spot. Secondly Matt Whormes is the main reason for this review he was very courteous, professional and went above and beyond to help me out. The hotel is nice and clean. I would stay here in a heart beat next time and would highly recommend it to anyone else who needs a hotel in Boston.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Greenmh1
There are newer reviews for Club Quarters Hotel in Boston

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Club Quarters during the weekend following Thanksgiving. After searching Tripadvisor and Kayak, this definitely appeared to be the most reasonably priced hotel that was located in the city center and close to the airport. This proved to be precisely right. It's a great hotel located in the financial district, just a few blocks from most of the historic sites, and the price is pretty much unbeatable. The only complaint I might have is that the rooms are a bit small. That being said, for a few days stay or for folks like myself who aren't necessarily worried about a ton of space, it really isn't a big deal. There was plenty of room for our needs, but it definitely wasn't what I would call spacious. Nonetheless, it was well worth it for the great price we paid, and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maxphisher
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I really liked this hotel. Great location, close to historic and shopping. The green concept was everywhere, I loved that they went the extra mile to be green. On the last evening of my three night stay, I heard knocking on the door next to mine. I looked out to make sure it wasn't my door being knocked on, and saw what I assumed was someone delivering room service. I little while later, the knocking returned. This time the knocking was followed by someone opening my door. He quickly left, but that was very disturbing to have someone be able to just walk in my room. I called the front desk and they had me down for only 2 nights, but would extend my stay for 3 nights. No where an apology, and that he 'extended" my stay meant he did not believe that they could have made a mistake. I checked, my reservation was for three nights, no need to bust into my room. Wouldn't it have been better to call my room first?? Lastly, do not take a room on the back side of the hotel - noisy all night.

Room Tip: Get a room on the front of the hotel, facing Devonshire.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

The location is great, a few steps from historic sites and at the heart of modern district. Smallish but comfy room, Club Quarter is a good choice for bussiness travel. The magnificent Aquarium is also close. Don't miss the oportunista of a whale watching cruise and of course enjoy your lobstah!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've been staying at the Club Quarters Boston hotel for business over the last four months. I choose to stay here for many reasons: the location, the price, the comfortable bed (love the pillows too!), modern bathroom (most showers have excellent water pressure) and clean accommodations, as well as the little extras that make my stay so much more comfortable such as the unlimited free spring water, the restaurant next door where I can get quick room service and delicious food, free wireless and printing capabilities, gym equipment delivered to the room, etc. However, most important to my decision to continue staying here is the excellent service that I receive from all staff members, and in particular, service managers Jennifer and Matt. Overall, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful but continually, Jennifer and Matt step up to go above and beyond for any request I may have, whether it's help with a reservation or suggestions on local restaurants or even arranging for transportation. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone coming to stay in Boston on vacation or on business. While the hotel isn't fancy, it's very comfortable, has easy access to local Boston attractions and shopping, and amazing customer service that you can't beat!

Room Tip: I tend to like the rooms in the front of the hotel as it does seem to be a little quieter and there...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I and our three daughters have just stayed 2 nights at this hotel in Boston. It was great as we were able to walk easily to Faneuil Hall, the waterfront, to the North end and Boston Common. It is not a luxurious hotel but the beds are very comfy, it is very clean and very quiet also. The restaurant next to the hotel is okay but you can find much better just a block or two away. My children enjoyed shopping in Boston very much!!! Everything is so close, even Newbury street! Great city but I will go back during the summer since it is on the ocean!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Nice stay here with a friend in downtown boston. The service desk was super nice and held our bag for us after check out. The pub next door is pretty cool, until all the Kareoke singers get drunk, but no worries, you can just stumble up to your room. Make sure you grab a purified water from the station in the hallway :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends