My husband and I and our three daughters have just stayed 2 nights at this hotel in Boston. It was great as we were able to walk easily to Faneuil Hall, the waterfront, to the North end and Boston Common. It is not a luxurious hotel but the beds are very comfy, it is very clean and very quiet also. The restaurant next to the hotel is okay but you can find much better just a block or two away. My children enjoyed shopping in Boston very much!!! Everything is so close, even Newbury street! Great city but I will go back during the summer since it is on the ocean!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is a full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. All Club Quarters Hotels provides: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston