I stayed here for 6 days. This was an accidental booking as I had intended to stay at Boston Park Plaza but found that this was booked for me instead. I must say from the reviews I got from my friends who stayed at Boston Park Plaza that I was very lucky. I have no complaints, the location, staff, rooms etc were as desired. It turned out that the hotel provided soap and shampoo instead of a shower gel, so if you prefer the latter you need to carry one yourself.
I would definitely stay here again- the location is spotless and I am a very happy Boston visitor thanks to a comfortable stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is a full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. All Club Quarters Hotels provides: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston