“Very good stay”

Club Quarters Hotel in Boston
Ranked #46 of 85 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I just spent a few nights here for a long weekend getaway, and I would definitely recommend it. It's a small, modern hotel. Nice room, comfortable bed, helpful staff. Excellent location. The hotel is about two blocks from the subway and several historic attractions, including Faneuil Hall. It's right on the Freedom Trail, actually. The aquarium is about a five to 10-minute walk or one stop on the blue line, with the airport about two or three stops.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank justsomeone
Write a ReviewReviews (1,982)

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have stayed at the Club Quarters Boston a few times over the past several years. The place is billed as an exclusive lodging club, and sits in a niche somewhere between basic business hotels and full service establishments. Check in and check out are accomplished via touch screen kiosks, althought there is usually a staff member nearby. There is a nice lounge/business center available as a gathering place.

Rooms are very small (although I've stayed in smaller rooms in some NY boutique hotels) and simply appionted. The queen bed is pretty basic - no specially branded bedding or multiple layers of sheets and feathers here - but comfortable. There is a good desk for work, a small-ish flatscreen TV, and a comfortable chair with an attached table, sort of like a lecture hall desk. WiFi is free and fast. The bathroom is modern and up to date, and the shower is excellent.

Location is perfect if you have business downtown, and it's close to many of the major historic sites. It's also close to several transit stations. An outpost the the Elephant and Castle pub chain is attached, and offers decent dining options.

The Club Quarters Boston wouldn't be my first choice for leisure travel, but for business in downtown Boston, it's nearly ideal.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We had a great time staying at Club Quarters Boston.
Staff was very helpful, accommodating and pleasant.
Got there a little early and the room was ready.
Perfect location for shopping (Macy's, TJ Maxx, DSW, and Marshall's right around the corner),
Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market.
Took the "T" to Copley Square and then on to the North End for dinner.

Close to everything.

Easy on and off the highway.

Judy

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Judy_A_4thTee
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I travel to Boston regularly on business and this time my company put me up at the Club Quarters Boston. Probably the best thing about this property is its location. It's within walking distance to every major tourist site in Boston, great shopping and great restaurants. The hotel itself is clean. The staff is friendly. I felt like I was walking in to an old private club in England. I was very impressed with the staff. The room was clean, modern but with traditional elements. The area surrounding the hotel is quiet. For a single business traveler, the size was perfect. My only complain is that the shower is too small for my taste. Other than that, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We decided at the last minute to drive to Boston and see the Ohio State vs. Syracuse game. We wanted a hotel within walking distance of TD Garden and this one seemed to have good reviews. Check in went very smooth, and the room was clean. We had some drinks in the adjoining restaurant/bar called Elephant & Castle. The concierge gave us great directions to TD Garden, and the kitchen was still open when we got back after the game. The clam chowder was spectacular. And the staff is excellent. We had a very good night's sleep in a comfortable bed. The shower was small, but the water pressure was great.

I would stay at this hotel any time I visit Boston.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy D
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I cant be bothered most of the time to write a review on the places I go because I always tell myself that somebody else will do it. However, this might be the rare exception. I stayed there this past weekend for just one night (original place of stay was temporarily unavailable) Granted, it does not have the style or flare that the Omni Parker has but the staff was very welcoming, helpful and (most importantly-since I'm not from here) very informative. The room was not very spacious but I'm not one to complain for the price I paid. There were a few staff members that I thought were particularly helpful and they mentioned this website if I had anything to say of my stay there. So, I want to say thanks to a kind red hair girl that was there- smooth check in and out (really cool kiosk thingys--like the airports!) a young man called Parker I believe and his friend Julian (he spoke very fast and both were very informative--JM Curly is delicious by the way). Other than the sizes of the room, everything was great. Prompt service, great staff and super awesome location. Highly recommend for those new to boston who want to spend a good time at a great price

Room Tip: From what i understood, all the rooms are on the smaller side.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I was there recently and I just want to say that the hotel is great mainly due to its location! (so close to everything!) It's a simple hotel--do not go if you are looking for high luxury. What it lacks in luxury, is made up by the great staff. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Particularly a little asian lady-I think her name was cindy? and a very helpful young man called Julien (I remember him saying he was French). I recommend this hotel for people looking to spend a few quiet days in boston at a great price!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo