28 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site$309
Expedia.com$309
Hotels.com$309
Preferred Hotels$309
Priceline$309
travelup.com$434
3,920 results
All reviews rooftop pool prudential center newbury street northeastern university south end wonderful hotel location is great visit boston norman concierge doorman bay conference subway copley fenway garage
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

The valet at Curbside, Hilary, was the kindest and friendliest gentleman I have ever met. He greeted me with a huge smile and allowed me to stay curbside indefinitely while I waited for my clients to come to the car! Thank you Hilary for excellent service!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Our stay was great. Initially we stayed in a room with 2 double beds, and it was clean and overall a beautiful. Later that night we found that our tv wasn't working, and they upgraded us to a suite, which was above and beyond what they had to do. Hilary was helped us to our new room. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank jeapen19
Reviewed October 25, 2017

From a highly professional reception by Thomas through to our beautifully appointed room with excellent quality finishes, our stay at the Colonnade was unforgettable. A pity it was only for two nights! The manager sent a small platter of fruit, cold meats and Perrier to our room after our fairly late arrival on a Sunday evening. The hotel's decor is stylish and understated. The bed, linen and towels are all luxurious. Extra touches enhance clients' experience: newspapers delivered to each room every morning, turn-down service upon request, early room cleaning should it be required. Housekeeping is efficient and well-organised. A small fridge in the room comes in handy. Staff go out of their way to be hospitable. A very genteel employee, Norman, directed me to get into the bookstore across the road and gave me his personal loyalty number to ensure a discount from the store which I promptly received! I was touched by this level of dedication and friendliness. Two tiny matters that could enhance the experience: Our bathroom's extractor did not work (Room 733) and some light does filter through the top of the curtaining at night. Other than that, however, an absolutely lovely stay!

Room tip: Rooms facing the street has a beautiful view over Boston but may allow a certain level of noise from outside.
1  Thank Michele M
Reviewed October 24, 2017

The Colonnade has been there quite a while. I remember staying there when I was in college in the 70's. So, thats saying something! The decor is a bit dated, but everything is clean and neat. The staff is very friendly from the moment you step onto the curb. Door man got me a complimentary water. Check in desk had a room ready. Room was spotless with a view and best of all I could open the windows a bit to get fresh air. Bed were comfortable and pillows just how I like them. Was there for a conference. Catering was ok. Tasty but light. Staff kept the rooms clean and up to date. Bottled water and other amenities were refreshed each day. My only complaint would be the drink prices. But that may just be how Boston is getting. $19 martinis are beyond my budget so I settled for the $7 10oz beer.
I would stay there again.

Room tip: High floor corner room
1  Thank Roadtraveler53
Reviewed October 22, 2017

I just spent 3 days in meetings at the Colonnade...excellent facilities. However, it was Norman, one of the attendants who saw me com downstairs using a cane to pick up a newspaper. When he saw me, he asked for my name and room number and assured me that he would deliver a newspaper to my room each morning...which he did!

Thanks you Norman and Colonnade for hiring folks like Norman!