Colonnade Hotel
$332
$310
Agoda.com
3,484 results
All reviewsrooftop poolbrasserie joprudential centergreat hotelcheesecake factoryfloor to ceiling windowsnewbury streetnortheastern universitysubway stopgreen linesouth endt stationfenway parkcopley placeboston hotellocation was perfectvisit boston
Reviewed June 30, 2009

The hotel is located in the heart of the Back Bay. It's within walking distance to a ton of great restaurants and shopping. The hotel staff was very friendly and gave great recommendations for food and sight-seeing tours. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank eguzza
Reviewed June 22, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend and had a very nice experience. The staff was polite and helpful. The rooms were very clean and you couldn't ask for more to make you comfortable. We loved the reading lights on the bed and I was in heaven with the make-up mirror in the bathroom and the great lighting. The room was super clean and the bed a dream. We checked out and did some sight seeing in the rain, got very wet and had a 6 hour ride home. We went back to the hotel and asked if there was a place to change. They were very happy to let us change in the rest room, a very large and beautiful rest room used for weddings and affairs. It made our trip home much more comfortable. Thank you very much.
I would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Logfin
Reviewed June 21, 2009

Originally stayed at this hotel with two girlfriends last year. We enjoyed our stay and found the location excellent. When returning to Boston with my husband, thought this would be out of price range - however, saw on TripAdvisor Boston Forum that easyclicktravel.com were offering a very good rate, and that the Colonnade had a price match policy. So, I contacted the hotel who graciously matched the excellent price offered. I also mentioned a couple of very small issues I had on my last trip, relating to membership of the I-Prefer programme. Jason, the front office manager, got back to me and when we arrived there was a letter awaiting me, with complimentary breakfast vouchers in for our stay. In addition to these there were chocolate covered strawberries and evian water in our room for us. We were also given airmiles and complimentary wi-fi.

As before the hotel room was fabulous, with floor to ceiling windows, and a wondefully comfortable bed. The concierge was very helpful and all of the staff were attentive and charming. We had a really great time and would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Boston - and if you can get a reduced rate, then so much the better!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tessajane
Reviewed June 18, 2009

My family often travels to Boston for short weekend stays and we're always looking for the perfect hotel. I have stayed in many of the hotels in the Back Bay and this one by far was the best. We got a deal where we had two connecting rooms. We only paid $399 total and that rate came with the two connecting rooms, parking, free breakfast each day, and tickets for our family to one of the local children's venues (aquarium, museum, duck tours, etc). My mother was in town visiting and she stayed in one room and the kids and I stayed in the other room. We split the cost so really, it was only $200 a night for each family. And for Boston with all of these add-on's, it was a great deal. The positives was most definitely the location. We're always trying to find a location that is good for kids. The T subway train is literally right outside the door. The mall is across the street with all of my favorite restaurants...PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen. There was even a Shaw's grocery store across the street where we stocked up on waters, sodas and snacks. The door men were extremely helpful and gracious. The only negative was the rooms were a bit small but when you're in a city, most rooms are not really spacious. The breakfast was also not anything to rave about. If I would have had to pay for the breakfast, I would have thought it was very expensive. I was also a little confused how they calculated the "free" breakfast and was worried that they would add the extra's onto my bill but when we checked out, there were NO charges anywhere for any breakfast. They also gave the kids cute fanny packs filled with stuff. They loved them. But if you're room did not come with breakfast, you can walk across the street and get a Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts or eat less expensively somewhere else.

Overall, this hotel was great and we'd definitely stay here again. Great for families!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank MaineMom5171
Reviewed June 15, 2009

After a 35 minute journey from Boson Logan airport we arrived at the hotel to be greeted by a friendly doorman, the looby was spacious and clean and the staff at the front desk were friendly, check in was fast .
I have stayed at this hotel in the past but was in for a suprise when i entered the room to find that everything had been revamped new fittings, bed tv bathroom etc , all very high tech , flat screen HD TV , DVD player ,electronic do dont disturb button , very nice bathroom supplies etc . I could work out the air condiitioning controls to make the room warm but that was only a minor thing . The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows.
The hotel is in a good location with the prudential centre and shopping mall across the road and a subway/ underground station just out side . with plenty of bars and restaurants nearby , this is a great place to stay when you visit Boston.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business