Colonnade Hotel
Copley Square Hotel(Boston)
  • Room Service
Lenox Hotel(Boston)
3,460 results
All reviewsrooftop poolbrasserie joprudential centergreat hotelcheesecake factoryfloor to ceiling windowsnewbury streetnortheastern universitysubway stopgreen linesouth endt stationfenway parkcopley placeboston hotellocation was perfectvisit boston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed for a quick overnight early February. The staff was helpful and the room solid and what I expected. The lobby was a little plain. Clean, but not much in the way of coziness. The real draw was the location. It's right on Huntington Ave across from the Prudential Center Complex, near the Boston Symphony and Northeastern University. One major point is there is only self parking. No valet. However, it's on location in a covered garage, so you can get to your car any time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BillyWP
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I spent 3 nts at the Colonnade during the last week of January 2013 and was pleased with my choice. Since I was driving, the attached self-park garage with in/out privileges was very efficient and I liked the location of my deluxe king on the 10th floor overlooking the South End.

The rooms are on the smaller side and my king bed took up most of the space. Since I was travelling alone, this wasn't a problem, but could be a bit tight for 2. The room did have all the amenities one could want and was very comfortable.

Breakfast at Brasserie Jo was included in my package along with parking and I enjoyed the atmosphere in the restaurant as opposed to the typical hotel breakfast room.

Since I am very conscious of noise, I was happy that there was no noise from outside or the adjoining rooms. My only complaint was the loud slamming of the heavy room doors especially by the housekeeping staff . Great location for all activities in Back Bay or South End.

Room Tip: Although the windows are new and seemed very soundproof, I think the rooms on the side facing the South End are quieter than those facing Huntington Ave. Also nicer view on either side with a room on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 3, 2013

After moving all day the room and service were terrific - it was so wonderful to be able to go downstairs and eat a delicious dinner. The bartenders were so friendly and they made us feel right at home.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The greeters Norman and Harry are complete amazing. They made the 8 day stay a pleasure. I begin to them saying saying Good Morning and wishing me a good day. They were very helpful with general questions, restaurant, or direction they were awesome.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Beautiful rooms. Conscientious staff.

Access to Prudential Center and Copley Plaza indoors was great with frigid weather.

Good TV setup with guide/menu.

In/out parking was convenient.

Good restaurants in area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business