Colonnade Hotel
$332
$310
Agoda.com
3,484 results
All reviewsrooftop poolbrasserie joprudential centergreat hotelcheesecake factoryfloor to ceiling windowsnewbury streetnortheastern universitysubway stopgreen linesouth endt stationfenway parkcopley placeboston hotellocation was perfectvisit boston
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Fantastic hotel!
We stayed two nights our rooms were lovely. Lots of space and so comfortable.
Short tram ride to the centre but it is walkable, 15/20 minutes.
Shopping mall with food court nearby. Lots of places to eat in the area.
Lots of walking if you want to do the freedom trail if not take a Duck tour.
Has rooftop pool but we were to busy to use it.
Great place to stay.

Room Tip: Nice breakfast at Thornleys a block down.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sue19531353
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed at this lovely hotel a couple of weeks before Xmas. The location is excellent for shoppers, as it is across the road from The Prudential Shopping Mall and a short walk to Copley Plaza.
The rooms are large, although the bathrooms in standard rooms could be a bit bigger. The bed was by far the most comfortable that I have ever slept in!
The staff were excellent and somehow remembered our names the entire time that we were there. The hotel was full, so I considered this quite an achievement.
The bar is part of Brassiere Jo's and we found it quite expensive, but that is to be expected in hotel bars.
Our room was on the third floor and although the view was nothing to shout about, it was very quite. All in all this was an excellent hotel and one that we would be more than happy to return to.

Room Tip: A room at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank minnihandbag
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We Stayed at the Colonnade Hotel as it is in a perfect location. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. The bartenders are great! It was convienent having the onsite parking. I would definately stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have had the opportunity to travel to Boston a fair bit and have stayed at this hotel for a few days as well as for periods over 1 week in duration. Each and every time I have felt welcome and at home in this warm and lovely hotel - both as a business traveller and while on holiday.

While my well-appointed room was lovely each time, I most appreciated the view from Huntington avenue? I was never able to take advantage of the roof top pool, due to the seasons I travelled. It appears small though I imagine the view is spectacular.

Close to all great touring locations from tthis is a fantastic hotel to stroll from, exploring the great city of Boston. Steps from Newbury Street, the Pru, a T stop and a lovely walk to the waterfront or the Freedom Trail. Take advantage of the trolly or duck boat tours. These are a great bargain, get you around Boston well and teach you a great deal about this historic city.

While great restaurants abound nearby, I found myself often eating at the in-house Brasserie Jo. Fantastic French food, offering a lovely breakfast assortment, lunches, dinners and late night eating as well. I found the staff to be extremely attentive and knowledgable as well as extremely flexible in what was accommodated upon request.

Room Tip: The best view is onto Newbury street. Despite the busy roadway, I was higher up and never heard any traffic noise.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank KarenFredBen
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stay at The Colonnade Hotel everytime I come to Boston from NYC to visit my son who just completed his first semester at The Boston Conservatory. The staff are warm and gracious, the hotel is immaculate, and the proximity to everything cannot be beat! The onsite self-parking is reasonable and convenient, and if I take the train to visit, it's only a few blocks to the Back Bay Station. I love this hotel and I look forward to staying there everytime I come up to Boston over the next four years to see my son perform. YAY!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the largest but all rooms are clean and comfy!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family