Further away from town than we would have liked and the shuttle service got over-booked. Some of the staff seemed a little indifferent. But others were really excellent. We had reserved a rollaway bed but it was not in the room. They then took it to the smaller of the two rooms we occupied making the already tiny space even more reduced. When the bed was moved to make way for the rollaway, the dust underneath was 3 inches thick. They also did not clear away the dirty coffee cup from one day to the next. The in-house Au Bon Pain was welcome both for breakfast and snack times and the staff there were extremely helpful. The surrounding area VERY ugly with the Expo next door with views of either the main road or a huge car park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside