My experience with the shuttle service and the staff in general was much better than described in other reviews. My wait for the shuttle at Logan was no more than 10 minutes and the return was right on time. The drivers were fine as were the front desk staff. Furthermore, I was able to get into my room at 10 am.
On the other hand, I concur with the other reviews regarding the hotel's location. Aside from the JFK T-stop being only a few minutes walk away, the is nothing else nearby. Furthermore the dining options at the hotel are extremely limited.
Lastly, they charge for in-room wireless internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside