We spent three nights over Labor Day weekend at the Doubletree Club Hotel in Boston and would definitely return. The lobby is spacious, with many chairs and couches for relaxing, plus tables and chairs to use after purchasing a meal at the Au Bon Pain cafe just off the lobby. The personnel was very friendly and helpful, and the housekeeping staff kept the room spotless. Our room was quite large, with the very comfortable "Sweet Dreams" bedding - great nights' sleep. We also had a lovely view of the bay from the 5th floor. The train/bus station is only about a block away which made travel into the city easy. The hotel also offers complimentary shuttle service to the airport and to the downtown Doubletree location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside