Doubletree Bayside in Boston, MA. is a bad value. Internet is extra, parking is extra even though this is far from downtown. Many of the guests here were college kids, loud and inconsiderate at 2-3 am, woke me up from my sleep. Heater fan was so loud, I had to turn it off and sleep in cold. Carpet smelled like old motel room carpet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside