I have stayed at lesser hotels with better complimentary service, such as: 1. Free access to Wi-Fi instead of being nicked-and-dimed by DoubleTree. Don't know why, but my standard smart phone 4G seemed blocked inside the hotel. Email description says: "We offer our guests Wi-Fi" (but does not mention that it is not offered, it is sold. Pirates. 2. Comfort Inn had complimentary and delicious breakfast and coffee every morning. DoubleTree, you can't even get a cup of coffee unless you make it yourself in your room or pay $2 a cup. 3. Doors slamming by other guests was loud actually shook the beds in our room. 4. Internet description says DoubleTree is "near" great restaurants and shops. It took a $25 cab ride to go 3.8 miles. Near the subway was really the greatest benefit of this location. 5. Business office was very HOT and uncomfortable and there was often a line waiting to use the 3 computers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside