For a long weekend in Boston without a car, we wanted two things – a location that had a free airport shuttle and was located a short walk from a subway station (the “T” ). This location provided both for us. It’s about 2 blocks from the Red Line JKF/UMass T stop. The room was very nice, clean and nicely furnished. Most of all, the hotel staff could NOT have been nicer or more helpful. Oh, yes, and the cookies – warm and delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside