Boston Bayside Doubletree is still a good value for a Boston hotel. It is not in town so if you know the city or have a car it's great. Ask for a newly renovated room. My only complaint is that they charge for internet for each device that signs on. At 12.95 per it's not a good policy when internet is free in a lot of hotels nowadays. When i called to protest it on my bill; we were there less than 24 hours and had two internet charges on the bill they said it's not the hotel but the company that provides the internet. But i think Hilton hotels must make the policy. The hotel itself is good not glamourous but the staff is helpful and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside