This hotel is in an area without restaurants or shops apart from one large supermarket about a quarter mile walk away. There is no restaurant in the hotel so you need to take the subway into town. Subway about a five minute walk away and four stops direct to Boston centre. The hotel itself has a Starbucks which also serves some food but it is very basic for such a large hotel.
There is a small bar and nice lounge area in the lobby. Reception staff pleasant enough. The room we had faced the water which was nice. It was a fair size with two large queenbeds which were extremely comfortable. Coffee machine in room but no fridge or microwave. Room well serviced daily. The advantage of the hotel is that due to its location it is quiet and peaceful but be prepared to travel into town for restaurants and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside